Manufacturing Associate - 3rd Shift/Rotating 2/2/3 Schedule
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Manufacturing Associate who will work 3rd shift on a rotating 2/2/3 schedule.
This position starts at $18.00/hour plus a $1.00 shift premium.
- Operates and ensures proper operation of manufacturing equipment.
- Conducts regular in-process checks of quality attributes of materials and products and to ensure the equipment is operating correctly.
- Assists in recording accurate production and inspection data and is responsible for completing manufacturing paperwork in compliance with required SOPs and cGMPs.
- Performs set ups, changeovers and cleans the work area throughout the shift to ensure proper clearance of materials.
- Continuously looks for and helps to implement improvements to the process, productivity, quality and reduce costs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Must possess basic math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English, including procedure documents, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Requires ability to follow standard work and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through computer based training systems and use in the course of daily work may be required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively as a member of a work team.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, Federal Drug Administration (FDA) controlled, other controlled regulatory agencies, or Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) packaging or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Required to operate and handle material handling equipment.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.