Medical Affairs Manager
Perrigo is one of the largest and most dynamic companies in the consumer health and personal care industry. Perrigo is the world’s largest manufacturer of OTC healthcare products. In 2015 Omega Pharma became part of the international Perrigo group. Perrigo’s International business has a very wide brand portfolio of more than 250 brands including top brands like Coldrex, Niquitin, Pencivir, Bronchenolo, Bronchostop, Zantac, Prevalin, Beconase, Solpadeine, Jungle Formula/Relec, Lactacyd, Davitamon, Abtei, Dermalex, Bodysol, ACO, Phytosun, XL-S and Paranix/Lyclear. The portfolio includes human and veterinary medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, food supplements and biocides.
Perrigo International has managed to build a high performance, customer-focused organization which today is directly active in more than 35 countries, serving a high potential market of prescription-free, consumer-oriented health products. Perrigo is a rapidly expanding company constantly looking for dynamic people who are not afraid of a challenge.
We are currently looking for a: Medical Affairs Manager
This role is conceived as a bridging one between R&D and Commercial functions, with additional focus on clinical development to address patient needs and value communication to external parties. The role a pioneering one in Perrigo International with a great opportunity to shape the job to own personal interests and skills.
Main objectives of the job
1) Provide specific medical and clinical expertise and support to Perrigo’s Consumer Selfcare International business and projects.
2) As a bridging role between R&D and Commercial functions:
- Working with R&D and Technical functions to support product/drug development and registration.
- Working with Marketing and R&D to develop robust commercialization and medical value communication plans for our key brands and initiatives.
Examples of main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain clinical & medical expertise in business relevant therapies and disease areas. Stay on top of the medical standards and guidance for these areas.
- Evaluate the clinical/medical relevance and robustness of (clinical) studies.
- Design company sponsored, and investigator initiated clinical trials. Clinical protocol and final report reviews.
- Facilitation and monitoring of selected clinical studies at central and country level that need high level medical expertise.
Key words: Medical Affairs manager, Medical Affairs Senior Manager, Medical Affairs Director, Medical Affairs Specialist, Clinical manager, Clinical Development Manager, Clinical Director, Development Physician, Medical Communication manager, Medical Communication Director, Medical Marketing Manager, Medical Marketing Senior Manager, Medical Marketing Director
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.