Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating procurement activities for direct materials and execution of tactical procurement processes while complying with Perrigo policies and procedures. You will work closely with our suppliers to ensure customer service, quality and supply chain standards are sustained through understanding of domestic and international logistics, and shipment tracking etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- BA (Hons) Degree in Business or related field
- Previous experience in a procurement role is preferred
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of cross-departmental teams
- Able to prioritise, juggle multiple demands and meet tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of SAP preferred
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.