Chemistry Lab Supervisor - Third Shift
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo Nutritionals located in Georgia, VT is looking for a Chemistry Lab Supervisor to join its team. This is a third shift position.
To ensure the Quality and Compliance of raw materials and products by overseeing daily laboratory activities including testing, scheduling, and laboratory documentation relative to the support of Perrigo operations and manufacturing needs.
- Provides support and oversight of all laboratory activities.
- Initiates, completes, and monitors laboratory investigations to their closure.
- Conduct training for technicians and take part in needed training to perform job function.
- Lead and participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Participate in internal/external audits and monitoring of lab quality control systems
- Perform analytical benchwork as required.
- Professional conduct demonstrating Perrigo’s Core Values of respect, integrity, and responsibility.
- Ability to perform and troubleshoot analytical methods.
- Ability to maintain and troubleshoot analytical instruments.
- Previous experience with method validation, including drafting and execution of laboratory validation protocols, and the preparation of validation summary reports highly desired.
- Previous experience with product deviation investigations, including drafting product deviation reports highly desired.
- Previous supervisory experience highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum of 2 years in the field.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.