Associate Marketing Manager - Allergy
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for an Associate Marketing Manager, Allergy Category to join our Perrigo Marketing Team. The Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the management and growth of the allergy category. This person can be local to SW Michigan or Remote with the expectation that they travel occasionally to Allegan MI.
- Support the development and execution of category strategy to achieve business plan objectives and category growth against a $280 million book of business
- Lead marketing plan development of assigned segments
- Act as marketing lead of assigned product development projects from conception through launch
- Support cross-functional project teams with marketing insight, providing voice of the customer and data-driven direction, delivering against key project milestones, and creating robust business cases to support investments
- Develop compelling selling materials, which may include new product launch material, marketing promotion recommendations and consumer insights
- Analyze product performance and marketplace data to identify category and consumer trends, and translate findings into actionable plans
- Utilize data resources to measure the impact of marketing initiatives and provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Partner with Senior Marketing Manager, Sales and Category Insight teams as necessary to develop needed support for retailer meetings and sales meetings
- Partner with Sales, Regulatory and Graphics teams to develop and implement tactics that align with category strategies
- Support the development of product pipeline based on category and consumer insights
- Up to 20% travel, depending on location
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills and business sense in sophisticated data environment. Must be comfortable mining and analyzing data, then developing clear and actionable insights
- Experience working with syndicated date; i.e. IRI. Nielsen
- Good understanding of marketing principles and a natural curiosity and passion for understanding the needs of consumers and customers
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- Self-motivated and exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit
- High levels of interpersonal skills, specifically in the area of influencing without direct authority, resolving conflict, creative problem solving and decision making
- Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis
- OTC and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
- CPG industry experience
- Experience in product management with P&L exposure and understanding.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.