Senior Quality Assurance Associate
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Associate to join our dedicated team based in Nazareth, Belgium. Our Quality function is ‘front and centre’ of our transforming business and our Quality team have exciting opportunities for career progression and personal development.
This position will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the products manufactured on behalf of Perrigo, with main focus on biocidal products but covering medicinal products and cosmetics as well. In collaboration with the contract manufacturers and the Perrigo team, this position will ensure compliance with the Biocidal Products Regulation and other harmonized standards or applicable regulations. It will be the responsibility of this position to act as quality assurance lead supporting business needs in the insect repellent area including new product developments, roll-outs and maintenance projects.
- Act according to the Quality Assurance (QA) vision, strategy and standards for the integrated Corporate & Country QA group.
- Be the QA representative within certain product categories and be responsible for all QA matters associated with these.
- Agree Quality Agreements with third-parties (contract manufacturers, logistic service providers, distributors).
- Assist with due diligence and integration of new product developments / new product introductions for assigned categories.
- Support technical transfers, qualification and validation work.
- Investigate quality incidents, deviations and complaints, identify and follow-up CAPA’s and supplier improvement plans together with third-party contract manufacturers.
- Evaluate and follow-up Change Controls together with the Regulatory Affairs team.
- Agree stability programs and review stability results.
- Review Product Quality Reviews
- Contribute to Supplier Qualification and Regular Supplier Auditing.
- Occasionally provide QA training to the entire group regarding QA systems and processes and procedures and evaluate training effectiveness.
- Maintain databases and documents according to good documentation practices and record retention procedure.
- Support in the maintenance of the Quality Management System as SME.
- Support the internal QA audits.
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement in QA processes and handling and lead remedial actions and initiatives.
- Support QA in data and document collection for regulatory purposes.
- Support QA in ensuring ongoing inspection readiness in your area of responsibilities.
- Masters’ Degree in pharmaceutical or biomedical sciences, engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related subjects, or equivalent through experience.
- 5 years relevant experience in Quality Assurance / Production.
- Good knowledge of the relevant European regulations for biocidal products and / or pharmaceutical products.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing and packaging processes of solid, semi-solid and liquid formulations.
- Knowledge of ISO13485, ISO22716 and other harmonized standards is an asset.
- You speak and write fluently English. Other languages are an asset.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.