Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Demand Manager for our Nutrition Supply Chain team in Allegan MI.
Daily management of the demand control process and coordination with cross-functional teams to improve delivery against supply and demand plan changes. Acts as liaison between Operations and Commercial to manage scheduling changes to protect service or valuable demand insights to enrich forecast. Facilitates the review of required demand plan changes with supply planning to define best outcome. Validates accuracy of abnormal demand root causes and establishes/defines corrective actions for improvement.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, scheduling or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in demand planning, supply chain or scheduling role.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in analytical reasoning with a high degree of skill and accuracy working with calculations and numbers.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through on a variety of complex processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and SharePoint.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Determination and management of demand or scheduling changes within rolling 13-week time horizon. Integration with operations to identify opportunities and solutions for schedule changes. Providing most cost-effective solution while balancing service to our customers.
- Works in conjunction with Customer Service, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Sales & Marketing Teams to support and manage abnormal demand and plan change requests.
- Develops and maintains demand control reporting. Effectively communicates actionable data to drive ideal demand and supply outcomes.
- Monitor and reporting of quarterly sales projection vs plan/flex.
- Facilitates and continuously improves Sales and Operations Execution (S&OE) business unit processes.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.