Office Coordinator (Part-Time)
**Note that this is a Part-Time based position and will work a 5 hour daily shift for a total of 25 hours/week.
Responsible for performing and coordinating administrative and office support services for a designated site or group.
• Provides administrative support to management, including preparation of correspondence and presentations; responds to and routes inquires received via telephone, email, mail, and other as appropriate.
• Assist with coordination of special nonrecurring and ongoing projects at the request of management.
• Performs routine research, reviews inquiries and requests for information to assist the team.
• Organizes and manages electronic and physical files and materials with appropriate systems to comply with standard operating procedures and regulatory compliance.
• Assists in collecting, assembling and preparing/proofing materials from various sources in preparation for meetings and to support leadership.
• Performs other administrative functions, including managing calendar, travel, contract database and related systems to support leadership.
High School or vocational qualification; typically a minimum of 2 years experience.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.