Master Data Co-ordinator
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you enjoy working with systems and data? If so, please apply to join our Master Data Team at our Braunton production facility in North Devon.
The primary focus of this role will be creation and maintenance of Material Masters and Bills of Materials across a portfolio of products in support of New Product Introductions and technical/regulatory changes for established products. You need to ensure that the master data is complete, accurate and maintained so there are no interruptions to product manufacture and supply. In addition, you will process data efficiently and will follow predefined processes to ensure consistency and compliance.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good eye for detail and data accuracy
- Team player
- Methodical and structured approach to work
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to solve complex problems despite ambiguous or incomplete information
- Flexible, and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Able to quickly build good relationships with colleagues across the business
- Experience of SAP would be desirable
- Experience in production, supply chain and/or working within a GMP controlled environment would be advantageous
Perrigo is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.