Organizational Development Consultant
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is seeking an Organizational Development Consultant to interface with varying levels of Human Resource professionals and leadership to understand the business and analyze processes, then design, develop, and deploy functional programs across various delivery mediums to support individual and organizational success. This position is based in Allegan, MI but will be remote for the time being and dependent on COVID-19.
Join a team of highly engaged professionals who are dedicated to the Perrigo Mission: To make lives better by bringing Quality, Affordable Self-Care Products™ that consumers trust everywhere they are sold.
A successful Organizational Development Consultant will demonstrate the following Career Success Drivers (performance competencies):
- Communication / Facilitation
- Customer Service
- Decision Making / Judgment
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Technology (MS Office suite, LMS, Virtual Facilitation, Success Factors etc.)
- Serve as program manager for global talent management initiative(s) (e.g., performance management, talent review/succession planning, leadership development, employee engagement, etc.), including project planning, coordination with key stakeholders, design, development, implementation, communication, change management, and continuous improvement.
- Support global talent management initiative(s) through design, development, and implementation of local/regional/global organizational and leadership development interventions (e.g. training facilitation, team effectiveness, assessments, leadership programs, etc.)
- Key player in the successful implementation of cloud-based Success Factors including conducting needs analyses, technology enhancements, and change management activities enterprise wide.
- Provide OD consulting support to defined customers and partner with local/regional/global HR leadership as needed including:
- Identifying performance gap root causes
- Assessing/translating needs of customer group and identifying/developing appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with our HR Technology team, global HRBPs, and other stakeholders to identify and implement practical solutions to support talent management processes.
- To live the Founders’ Mentality including an owner’s mindset, frontline/customer obsession, and insurgency/bias for action
- Experience designing, implementing, and measuring global talent management systems, processes, and tools (e.g., succession planning, performance management, competency models, employee assessment, employee engagement, etc.)
- Experience facilitating change management efforts for large, organization-wide initiatives
- Experience implementing assessment tools (e.g., 360 feedback, Hogan, MBTI, StrengthsFinder, DiSC, etc.). Formal certification in such assessments preferred
- Experience analyzing individual and team performance problems, designing and implementing appropriate interventions, facilitation and consulting during intervention implementation, human resource manager enablement, and intervention evaluation
- Experience in designing and facilitating training in multiple formats for varying audiences, primarily for leaders, using multiple technology solutions for delivery
- Demonstrated consultation skills, program management skills, strategic thinking, analytical ability, collaboration/influence, political savvy, and global acumen
- Experience in building capability among leaders and employees to develop talent, particularly high potential talent, to support business strategy and goals. Experience consulting with senior leadership in developing and managing individual development plans for key contributors
- English proficiency required; multi-lingual abilities are preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and leadership presence
- Strong ability to diagnose internal customer needs and identify or develop talent management solutions to meet those needs
- SAP Success Factors software or HRIS system integration experience preferred
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree within a related field; combined with a minimum of 6+ years applied experience in Talent Management or Organizational Development roles or positions with a high degree of consulting
- Master’s Degree or equivalent preferred, in areas of Human Resources, Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, or related field
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.