JOB MISSION You will be responsible for developing category strategies. You will be interfacing and developing relationships with the key decision makers within Perrigo. You will be working in conjunction with marketing, commercial and the finance teams and you will have the ability to gain cross-functional knowledge and capabilities. The purpose is to build strong professional relationships with customers and to be knowledgeable across responsible category, and influential in your point of view.
- Develops and communicates a compelling vision for the marketing of his/her product portfolio that is aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Focus on creating strong execution plans including marketing plans with strategies, market segmentations, targeting, market analysis, action plans, marketing expenses and sales forecast to drive growth and profitability
- Takes a leadership position within internal teams: trade, sales, regulatory regarding the sharing of ideas and marketing plans and vision
- Identify new business opportunities and strategic specialties or disease areas, which address unmet customer needs and accelerate growth.
- Establish and develop continuous interaction and communication with the global Marketing team to ensure the understanding, implementation and execution of key marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop, review, approve, implement and monitor productivity of all promotional programs.
- Lead new product launches and drive execution through aligned global marketing strategies
- Create and implement product launch plans, which include specific guidelines with respect to market opportunity, product positioning sales message, sales strategy, sales pricing, inventory and sales promotion.
- Maintain strong market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research in order to identify needs and opportunities
Skills, Competencies and Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of experience on senior marketing position.
- Experience of developing and implementing a commercial/marketing plan
- Experience of communicating to lots of different audiences in various formats, ie formal presentations, chairing meetings, written communications.
- Experience of interpreting data from external and internal sources during decision-making and planning processes.
- Ability to find common ground and overcome obstacles, influencing skills
- Personal resilience, innovation, personal effectiveness, priority setting, time management
- Enthusiasm, drive, pro-active approach
- Higher education degree.
- Excellent English
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.