In this role you will be responsible for preparation and execution of validation protocols according to the Validation master plans and schedules. You will also provide technical input to support improvement projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience in a validation or process engineering role in a regulated industry
- Knowledge of GMP and it's application in validation and change management
- Knowledge of Lean principals is beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
- Excellent technical report writing skills
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.