Environmental Services Technician (3rd)
Perrigo Nutritionals, located in Georgia, VT is looking to add an Environmental Services Technician to their Custodian team in Infant Formula Manufacturing. Available shifts:
3rd Shift, Sunday - Thursday, 11pm - 7am
Environmental Services Technicians clean and maintain the Plant's Manufacturing buildings and grounds in a sanitary, safe, and neat condition. They may participate as a member of a Total Quality Management (TQM) Team for customer satisfaction. All duties are performed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and Work Instructions.
- Operates and maintains environmental services and grounds keeping equipment which could include, but not limited to: lawnmowers, snow removal equipment, scrubbers, sweepers, and buffers.
- Maintains assigned manufacturing and production areas of responsibility that may include, but not limited to: the grounds, main hallways and walkways, restrooms, break rooms, QA Laboratories, Warehouse spaces, and offices and cubicles.
- Cleans assigned areas, windows, removes aphids from light fixtures, removes trash, and other general housekeeping duties.
- May assist in training other Environmental Services Technicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent attendance and acceptable work record.
- Good organizational skills and communication skills.
- Previous custodian experience is preferred.
Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, and lift 50 lbs. Must be able to stand & walk for 90% of shift, as well as work in hot and cold temperatures.
Perrigo has a comprehensive benefits package. Including:
- Health, Vision, and Dental at reduced rates
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) with Employer Matching
- Starting three (3) weeks of vacation
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- And More!
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.