Human Resource Business Partner - Italy
Perrigo is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it!
We are now looking for a dedicated Human Resource Business Partner to join Perrigo Italy based in our Rome office. This position requires trilingual capabilities - Italian, English, & Portuguese.
This position will suit a HR professional who is seeking a new challenge and has the desire to make a difference. As HRBP you will provide a variety of services necessary for the recruitment, selection, assignment, motivation, training, and development of qualified employees. The scope of responsibility is broad and spans more than one area of functional specialization within the human resources function, such as compensation, benefits, labour relations, etc.
- Responsible for implementation and adaptation of broader policies, plans, and programs to meet accepted objectives.
- Responsible for all functions of the HR management including performance, learning and development, recruitment, compensation and benefits.
- Investigates and advises both management and employees on personnel matters, preparing documentation as required.
- Conducts salary administration tasks, providing advice to managers on the wages and salaries of all employees, except senior management.
- Participates in the recruitment process, discussing staff needs with line managers, screening applications, and conducting interviews.
- Assures implementation of broader policy and adherence to external regulations.
- May investigate and draft grievance replies; may participate in local negotiations; and administer labour agreement.
- University Degree in related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in the position is required
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including recruitment, compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, talent management
- Flexible communication style to interact with employees at all levels in order to resolve complex issues
- Strong understanding of employment law and policies, and employment legislation compensation, benefits, interpersonal development, employee relations
Italian native level and excellent command of both written and spoken English and Portuguese is a must
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.