Quality Control Informatics System Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The QC Informatics System Analyst is accountable for configuring, testing, deploying, and maintaining Laboratory Data Systems. Serves as the QC department contact and administrator for laboratory computer applications, informatics projects and related improvement initiatives. This position will support all aspects of a laboratory computer application’s lifecycle to maintain usage, compliance and improve efficiency in collaboration with other QC departments and IT&S.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Minimum Education requirements: Bachelor degree.
- Two or more years’ experience in a laboratory environment or IT/Programming, with one plus years’ experience in computer systems administration (i.e. SharePoint, LIMS, LES, SAP).
- Experience in computer scripting process of at least one system (for example: VBA, Method Builder (SmartLab), SQL, Java, etc.) Ability to test programming and interfaces is preferred, and the ability to debug programs is also preferred.
- Must work independently with minimum supervision and have demonstrated ability to effectively manage the life-cycle of informatics projects of varying complexity and cross-departmental, multi-site, and/or global scope.
- Demonstrated ability to develop an application technical knowledge base and transfer via training to end Users is required. Ability to interact with end users at many levels of the organization is necessary.
- Familiarity with IT&S Stage Gate project management methodology is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills and communication skills are essential.
- A thorough working knowledge of cGMP, cGLP, other US FDA regulations, and ICH guidance documents is essential.
- Proficient at multi-tasking and working with details, but is also a strategic problem-solver.
- Ability to develop and work on cross functional teams and represent QC on Global teams.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.