Indirect - Global Sourcing Manager (Freight & Logistics, MRO, Capex, and Facilities)
Perrigo’s vision is to make lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Our vision and our internal program of ‘recapturing the Perrigo advantage’ place our Procurement function front and centre of our business and we now have a requirement for a ‘Global Indirect Sourcing Manager’ to join a newly established Indirect team and to deliver value across Freight & Logistics, MRO, Capex, and Facilities categories.
We think it is an exciting time to join and that this is a hugely rewarding role... it is a greenfield site, working with an ambitious team who are well positioned to have achieve, learn, grow and to have a significant impact on our business.
- Savings – Review and manage category spend and identify opportunities for cost improvements without negatively impacting quality of service.
- Benchmark Best Practices and Industry trends with Internal and external business partners to build a pipeline of savings and value creation opportunities
- Develop and implement the Sourcing Category Strategies
- Lead the engagement with the required internal stakeholders to drive main initiatives and projects
- Represent Procurement in multifunctional initiatives
- RFx Project Management - Responsible for the end to end management of the sourcing process through collaboration and consultation with business stakeholders.
- Contract Management– Partner with the Procurement Legal Team and External Counsel as required to manage contract redlines and Terms of Business.
- Implement Master Service Agreements (MSA’s) and Statements of Work (SoW’s) for inbound services
- Supplier Performance Management -Monitor performance and delivery of contracted services within your categories
- Reporting- Spend analysis and Budgetary investigation
- Proven ability to manage high spend, high complexity Global RFx processes with demonstrable competency in all stages of the sourcing process for all categories of Indirect Procurement, in particular Freight & Logistics, Capex, MRO, Facilities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leading Procurement Organisation
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred
- Fluent English speaker
- Knowledge on best practices and main Industry trends
- Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and bold targets for deliveries in terms of Cost reductions, Innovation, Cash Flow and Value Creation
- Solid track record meeting substantial savings targets.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High level understanding of Contractual Terms and Conditions
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvement
- Advanced MS Office skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- SAP knowledge and navigation skills
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.