Maintenance Associate - 3rd Shift - 2/2/3 Schedule + $500 Sign On Bonus
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
- Performs maintenance and troubleshoots the mechanical aspects of manufacturing equipment and facilities in compliance with standard operating procedures
- Performs machine rebuilding, repair and troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and moves equipment
- Completes general work orders and interfaces with other technicians and plant personnel across all shifts in a team environment
- Continuously looks for and helps to implement improvements to the process, productivity, quality and reduce costs.
- Performs special projects and other related duties specific to the department as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- 5 plus years solid work experience in a variety of maintenance skills including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Suite and experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) such as SAP required with the ability to navigate through computer-based training systems and use in the course of daily work
- Ability to read and work from blueprints required
- Must possess good math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English, including procedure documents as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated cooperative work conduct and the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements
- Requires applicable Journeyperson certification OR the ability and experience to complete the certification program requirements
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.