Analytical Scientist AR&D
Perrigo has more than 130 years of providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products to consumers and families around the world. We are now looking to recruit an Analytical Scientist into our R&D team based at the Braunton manufacturing site.
In this role you will be responsible for developing, documenting and reporting on suitably rugged physical and chemical analytical methods. The main duties will include:
- Developing, validating and transferring analytical methods
- Performing physical and chemical testing on prototype formulations
- Assisting in the mentoring / coaching of more junior team members
- Producing specifications for new products and review of existing products, processes and analytical methods
- Producing and / or reviewing validation reports and methods of analysis
- Providing support for MA Holder applications
- Participating in cross-functional project teams
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.