Corporate Innovation Manager Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements
We are excited to be recruiting for a dedicated Corporate Innovation Manager - Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements based in our Rotterdam location.
The Corporate Innovation Manager will identify and develop new product development opportunities in order to broaden the company’s European product and brand portfolio. The innovation manager is also responsible for the scientific and technical support for the European portfolio.
- Provide scientific, clinical and technical support to the other functions & affiliates for the Vitamin, Mineral & Supplement product portfolio.
- Translate the latest trends in your domain of expertise into innovative propositions for new Vitamin Mineral Supplement products (by seeking new ingredients, new formulas, new galenic formats…).
- Assess and screen all new worldwide projects within the assigned business unit and turn them into practical development opportunities.
- Analyse the existing portfolio of brands and products for the assigned business unit, harmonize and propose optimizations.
- Support in strategic projects with Vitamin Mineral Supplement expert knowledge
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor or Master degree in Nutrition or Food Science, Food Technology or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- You have a strong scientific background as well as a strong affinity for marketing of consumer goods.
- Knowledge of or prior experience with development of vitamins, minerals, supplements & botanicals.
- You have a solid knowledge of food supplements, nutritional products, food and a basic understanding of their legal / regulatory aspects.
- You are a well-organised communicator who is able to lead and take control, with prior project management experience.
- You have experience to work in cross-functional teams composed of Marketing, Quality, Regulatory, Supply & Innovation.
- You are an entrepreneurial analyst with creative ideas and a strong sense for analysis.
- You have good search skills to track down new product innovations online and through up-to-date networks.
- You will occasionally travel to the various regions where Perrigo is operational.
- You enjoy working in a multinational and diverse environment
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English. (Knowledge of Dutch is not a must)
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.