Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are growing our eCommerce capability at an accelerated rate as superior execution in eCommerce channels is a major business priority. This opportunity will afford you an unrivaled career opportunity to have immediate impact, to amass significant commercial and strategic achievements and grow your career and influence in line with the increasing of importance of eCommerce to our business.
This role will see you become an integral part of our ‘sales organisation’, an integral part of a local team, benefiting from global support and opportunity and managing a varied workload. Our eCommerce capability is a priority and is a lead by hugely experienced FMCG and eCommerce leaders with an authentic, empowering, supportive style, who foster a culture of collaboration and facilitate a real work-life balance and who will invest in your personal development and career advancement.
- Create, Develop and lead e-commerce commercial strategy for Pharma and Mass Market channels
- Create, Develop and lead winning strategical principles behind on-line activities and trade programs
- Act as E-commerce commercial policy lead (trade policy recommendations, pricing guidelines, activities grid management);
- Support sales teams (KAM, Trade Marketing, Regional Managers) with digital capabilities and e-commerce know how
- Be responsible for e-commerce strategy implementation in key on-line customers along with KAM teams
- Set up strategical guidelines for on-line sales growth
- On-line activities and business plans for key brick& click customers in Pharma and Mass markets
- Close cooperation with KAM and Customer Marketing teams
- Very good understanding and know-how of digital environment & its business implications
- An analytical thinker
- Thrive in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Perhaps you have FMCG experience
- Desire to build a successful eComemrce career
- Experience in sales roles (Key Account Management, Customer Marketing)
- A capable and Project Manager with a track record of delivering
- Curious, ambitious, engaged
- Very good command of English
- 3rd level education in related field
To initiate a discrete conversation about this role apply through the link.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.