HR Administrator (Part-time)
Perrigo is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Join our HR team based in Braunton, North Devon. As an experienced HR Administrator, you will provide support across all aspects of human resources, including recruitment, benefits, training and HR systems to Perrigo's four UK sites.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the Human Capital Management System (SAP) and other digital systems ensuring that employee data is accurately stored for reporting data.
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process; from initiating a need for a piece of recruitment through to on-boarding; including (but not limited to) offers, references, and supporting the on-boarding process.
- Handling first level queries from employees and managers about HR policies, employee benefits and HR systems.
- Working closely with Finance and Payroll and liaising with all other Department managers and employees on any matters affecting pay and benefits.
- Managing the paper and digital filing systems for employee data as well as occupational health information e.g. fit to work notes.
- Preparing HR Metrics at a local and global level on Human Capital; attrition, absences, recruitment etc.
We prefer someone with HR admin experience and previous experience of HR Database Systems, in particular SAP (including running reports). The role holder will need to be very competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and will need excellent attention to detail, a drive for continuous improvement, and understand the need for confidentiality and high integrity.
We also need someone with a 'can do' attitude, who is happy to be flexible and support colleagues with a positive disposition.We are a small UK team who are part of a truly global HR Function, with great leaders who would support someone who wishes to study towards the CIPD if you are wanting to progress your career within HR. However if your ambition and passion is for Administration then we would also like to hear from you.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.