Pharmacy Business Development Representative
This is a Fixed Term contract for approximately 9 months.
An opportunity has arisen to join us at Perrigo UK, as a Pharmacy Business Development Representative within our Branded Consumer Healthcare division. Your region will cover London Home Counties, plus areas within Southern England.
Postcode areas include - SW, TW, UB, W, WD, SO, SM, SL, RG, PO, OX, NW, NN, MK, LU, KT, HP, HA, GU, CV.
Reporting into the Southern Regional Sales Manager. You will be primarily focused on driving sales and gaining distribution of our established OTC products within independent pharmacies, to achieve the desired growth and profitability. In additional to sales we believe in store pharmacy training is key to recommendations so cyclical targets are also set to educate healthcare professionals.
- Development and implementation of territory business plan to grow the business
- Maintaining & growing existing business by utilising excellent account management skills
- Detailing OTC products to pharmacists as well as other HCPs within the pharmacy either individually or in groups
- Training of pharmacy staff to drive recommendation of company products
- Driving instore visibility through placement of agreed point of sale materials
Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven sales ideally within healthcare environment or FMCG
- Ideally graduate level or equivalent professional qualification
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Ability to learn about competitor businesses and products and be able to sell professionally against them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation (internal and external customers)
- Clean driving license
Desirable to have knowledge of NHS.
In additional to the salary benefits include, car, fuel card, corporate credit card, bonus and pension.
Great time to join our professional team
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.