Order & Delivery Manager
We are now looking for a positive, service minded and proactive Order & Delivery Manager to our office in Kista, Stockholm. As an Order & Delivery Manager, you will be the primary interface to our Nordic customers and a vital part of the Supply Chain Organization.
In this position, you are responsible for the daily sales order management and development of the order to delivery process. You have daily contact with customers, our warehouse and internal stakeholders, such as Sales and Quality. Consequently, having good interpersonal and communication skills is crucial.
Our customers are mainly pharmacy chains and wholesalers in the Nordic countries and our product portfolio has a wide range of self-care products including brands such as ACO, Canoderm, Miniderm, Nezeril and Physiomer.
The Order & Delivery Manager is part of the Nordic Supply Chain Organization with 9 people divided into three teams - Demand Planning, Logistics and Purchasing. You will report to the Manager of Demand Planning & Logistics.
Perrigo Nordics strives to be the best logistics supplier in terms of service, quality and communication, and we are proud to have been awarded “No 1 Logistics supplier” by several customers. The Order & Delivery Manager has a key role in reaching and maintaining this position.
- Primary customer logistics contact
- Daily order management and communication
- Demand execution, i.e., securing that the customers receive products as per forecasted needs
- Hold regular improvement meetings with customers (focusing on campaigns, launches, order patterns, etc.)
- Ensuring correct stock levels in SAP
- Solving order related transaction errors in SAP
- Request/follow-up on Value Added Services (labelling, repacking, etc.) assignments in the warehouse
- You will also be responsible for identifying and initiating process development together with our warehouse
What we look for:
- University degree in economics or science, or equivalent vocational education (e.g. KY). Preferably within logistics/supply chain
- Fluent in Swedish and English, oral and written
- Experience from SAP or other ERP-system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- It is an advantage if you have previous experience from FMCG and/or pharmaceuticals and GDP (Good Distribution Practice)
- Positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and structured with attention to details
- Team player
- Service minded
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
We will offer you a position in a dynamic and international company where several development opportunities exist for the right candidate. You will meet many new talented colleagues in our modern office in Kista. If any further questions around the position – please reach out to the recruiting manager – Markus Nosko ([email protected]).
Please submit your application latest by February 4th. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews held ongoing so don’t wait with submitting your application.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.