Scientist I, Analytical R&D
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
To support development and commercialization activities for US Consumer Healthcare - Americas R&D for new or reformulated over-the-counter (OTC) ANDA pharmaceutical, NDA 505(b) (2) and OTC Monograph products.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering or closely allied life sciences discipline with 4 or more years of relevant experience, -- or
- Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering or closely allied life sciences discipline with 2 or more years of relevant experience, --or
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering or closely allied life sciences discipline with 0 or more years of relevant experience.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of developing and validating complex analytical test methods which are robust and reliable, using a variety of analytical techniques and instrumentation such as chromatography (e.g. HPLC, UPLC, GC), spectroscopy (e.g. AA, UV, FTIR), and other (e.g. dissolution, particle size).
- Good communication skills and the ability to represent the department to internal and external constituencies are required. Familiarity with project management methodology, demonstrated ability to lead project teams and mentor other scientists are required.
- Experience in performing a critical review for technical documents such as API/Excipient/Finished Product supplier technical dossiers (e.g. DMF, technical packages), regulatory (e.g. FDA Guidance and ICH), compendial (e.g. USP and EP), and literature/3rd Party Reports (e.g. CRO Reports).
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.