Scientist / Technical Operations - Nutritionals
We strive to make lives better by bringing quality, affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
- Provide technical documentation for technology transfer of products and processes from R&D to commercial manufacturing.
- Responsible for the preparation, issuance, implementation, and maintenance of technical documentation while ensuring the adherence with compliant formatting, accuracy and consistency.
- Generate change requests for planned and unplanned deviations.
- Work independently to manage multiple complex tasks with tight deadlines and proactively seek assistance from a variety of subject matter experts.
- Participate and provide support for product development activities.
- Responsible for preparing technical documentation such as manufacturing instructions, technology transfer documents, protocols and various other critical manufacturing documents.
- Works directly with Manufacturing, Quality and other departments to develop technical documentation and resolve comment resolution.
- Prepare protocols for Experimental, Pilot/Pivotal, scale-up and process validation batches.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing Document Change Controls to ensure proper revision control records.
- Support hands-on technical support and process optimization with guidance.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of new manufacturing processes and or experimental approaches.
University Degree BS; and 6 years experience in a directly relevant discipline.
- A versatile skill set, that includes the ability to adjust to a dynamic department's needs.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Proficient in MS-Office, Excel, and Word.
- Acuteness for accuracy and checking own work.
- Excellent proofreading/editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills to maintain and track documentation and projects.
- Working experience with laboratory control software (DCS/LIMS) and project management software/ systems preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete projects on time.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.