Trade Marketing Assitant
You will support in the provision and analysis of product and customer data under the direction of more senior category analysts and managers. Reporting to CSI Category Manager and working closely with all the commercial team members, the Trade Marketing Assistant has the following main duties and responsibilities.
- Support in the analysis of financial trends involving sales, wastage, profit margins, pricing, and promotion and market trends
- Assists in the analysis of customer trends such as customer segmentation, destination departments, demographics, and market share.
- Responsibility for the management of 3 brands from a commercial point of view and declination of plans in guidelines for sales team (price, promotion, distribution, assortment, discount, display and merchandising).
- Drive commercial input into brand plans in the budgeting process
- Definition of assortment priorities by brand / channel
- Development and management of CLUB project
- Canvass management with coordination of commercial activities (commercial conditions, promo policy by brand, activation of codes, definition of copy, preparation of planslips) and definition of tracking reports
- Monitoring of sales fundamentals (sell-in, sell-out, market share data) for relevant categories and return on investment analysis on activities
- Coordination of POP materials for the assigned brands
- CSI A&P spending management for assigned brands
- University Degree : Economic, Statistic , Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years trade marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English
- Advanced Microsoft Office
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.