Nordic Social Media Planner
Social Media Planner & Trader
We’re looking for a top talent with passion for Social Media Behavior and Trading that wants to join us in accelerating and further develop our social media presence and content marketing. The right candidate will be a key player in making Perrigo Nordic the industry leader within digital marketing and e-commerce. You will be joining an innovative, fast growing and winning international company with high focus on local innovation. You will be working with well-known brands such as ACO, Plackers and Nezeril among others.
Perrigo Nordic has a dynamic, transparent and fast-paced atmosphere, characterized by an entrepreneurial and cooperative culture. We want our people to grow and excel within their areas of passion and build on their personal strengths. We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences.
The position will be placed in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista and will report to Sr. Digital Media Manager.
- In alignment with overall media strategy; plan, trade and continuously monitor social media campaigns across platforms, brands and markets.
- Follow up and report results of executed campaigns as well as learnings and actions for further optimization, both media tactics and creatives. Ensure the right KPI’s are set and followed up.
- Together with creative team secure an optimal mix of platform adapted content for maximum effect of social campaign.
- Together with Digital Media Manager work with our digital agencies on a daily basis to ensure that briefs are interpreted and delivered accordingly.
- Together with e-commerce team lead and implement best practices for social media activation ROI reporting: Measuring, analyzing and continuous learning and optimization.
- In close collaboration with e-commerce team, ensure commercialization of digital campaigns.
- Be a key player, together with Digital Media Manager, in building and developing strategic relationships with key external partners e.g. Facebook and Google.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 year of working social media planning and trading experience from FMCG, digital agency or e-commerce with a proven track record of delivering effective media purchases.
- A passion for digital and ability to inspire and influence others
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, with a curiosity to try new things.
- Experience of digital performance & tracking measurements.
- Mastering SoMe marketing is mandatory, including Facebook Business Manager, Snapads and TikTok ads.
- Knowledge within SEO & SEM is mandatory, as well as Google Analytics, AdWords and YouTube Analytics.
- Strong business acumen with passion for delivering against performance metrics such as market share, penetration and sales.
- Experience of managing complexity as this role will work across different brands and categories across the Nordics.
- Team player with a willingness to support your colleagues - wanting to grow together with us.
- A genuine interest to keep updated with the latest digital trends.
We will offer you a position in a dynamic and international company where several development opportunities exist for the right candidate. You will meet many new talented colleagues in our modern office in Kista. If any further questions around the position – please reach out to the recruiting manager – Isabelle Lacotte Olsson [email protected].
Applications will be reviewed, and interviews held ongoing so don’t wait with submitting your application.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.