Power BI and VBA Developer
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are currently looking for a Power BI and VBA Developer for our Allegan, MI location or remote location can be considered.
The Power BI and VBA Developer will leverage data, derive actionable insights, inspire change, and innovate. As a key player in the customer analytics team, you will help drive the technology and tools our business needs to revolutionize our supply chain processes and analytics, putting customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do. This role will provide strategic, analytical, and technical support for supply chain business intelligence activities.
- Partners with stakeholders, process specialists, and users to elicit and document business requirements.
- Partners with business teams to define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports.
- Designs, develops, and maintains reports and analytical tools.
- Performs ongoing monitoring and refinement of reports.
- Provides technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Identifies and analyzes errors and inconsistencies in the data and provides timely resolutions.
- Translates data results into written reports, tables, graphs and charts to convey information to management.
- Creates written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations.
- Creates ad hoc reports and views on a frequent basis to assist management in understanding, researching and analyzing issues.
- Teaches and advocates the use of business intelligence tools across levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in business information systems.
- Expertise in front and backend Power BI and VBA development with DAX coding ability is required. SAP BW and HANA, Power Automate, and Power Apps knowledge and experience would be preferred.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, self-motivated, and ability to learn quickly.
- Innate curiosity and bias to action with expertise in identifying, defining and executing project plans.
- Invested in the collective success of the team and project outcomes.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.