Packaging Sustainability Program Manager
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The packaging sustainability program manager is responsible for driving execution to ensure Perrigo CSCA meets its Packaging Sustainability goals and maintains compliance against customer sustainability goals. This is to be accomplished through execution of sustainable packaging projects, activities, procedures, standards and system administration as defined and directed by the broader sustainability steering team and CSCA Commercial Leadership.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Incumbent must demonstrate a passion for achieving results and a track record of meeting/exceeding objectives.
- Must be strong in data management and analysis, with the ability to organize, compile, interpret and communicate complex data effectively.
- Project management experienced is required.
- Must be able to effectively influence without authority.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and be adaptable to work under ambiguity.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across functions, with suppliers, and with customers.
- Knowledge of Perrigo systems and tools, such as Stage Gate and SAP, is a strongly desired
- Minimum six (2-3) years relevant work experience managing projects, preferably in a commercial or corporate function.
- Sustainability knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
- Packaging knowledge and experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Project Management & Execution –Work closely with Stage Gate, Marketing, Packaging Engineering, Operations, Sourcing, Corporate Social Responsibility and related groups to properly introduce, drive, oversee, navigate and measure packaging sustainability projects through the appropriate Perrigo systems. Participate in creation of communications to constituencies (e.g., customers & Perrigo Operating Committee). Develop procedures to ensure sustainability is considered in all future projects.
Recycling Labeling and How2Recycle – Take the lead on recycle labeling assignment by creating, managing, and optimizing processes for How2Recycle and related recycle labels. Oversee the H2R label assignment process, recycle label substantiation, and manage dashboards as appropriate.
- Pkg Sustainability Surveys, Scorecards and Dashboards – Lead administering customer sustainability surveys and requests. Develop and/or manage a series of sustainability standards and scorecards for Pkg Engineering, Stage Gate, Innovation/NPD, etc.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.