Brand Manager - CPG
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
While Perrigo has historically focused solely on the store brand market, the company is expanding its leadership position in self-care offerings by building out a robust portfolio of national brands. This is the strategic area in which we need help.
Join our team of over 12,000 employees dedicated to improving the quality of life for billions of people across the globe.
We are currently looking for two Brand Managers with CPG experience to join our Perrigo Marketing Team in Allegan, MI.
Responsible for being internal lead on brand initiatives including brand strategy and planning, shopper marketing, digital and social advertising, stage-gate process and trade promotions. Supporting the brand strategy within each channel (B&M, B&C, e-retail, reimbursed markets) for all/some of the OTC brands.
Supporting the brand(s) strategy developed by the Category Lead including brand architect, lifecycle -management (i.e. NPD), A&P for national campaign and trade, media planning, creative, consumer research, & pricing (list & MSRP).
Promotion – Lead internal execution of all messaging, creative and production required for Trade and Shopper programs by each Brand.
Manage internal processes (Stage-Gate, PEM, Conversions) in accordance with brand plans.
Work with shared services (Pricing, e-commerce, CDG, Category Insights) to support execution of the brand(s) strategy for Sales execution
Supporting Channel strategy execution for B&M, B&C, e-retail, and reimbursed markets based on the brand architect.
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a related field is required, with a Master in Business Administration preferred, combined with minimum 8 years’ experience of relevant marketing experience.
- Must possess some knowledge of OTC pharmaceutical industry, preferably CPG brand experience
- Requires demonstrated ability to support established business plan, possess marketing creativity, developing verbal and written communication skills and excellent project and time management skills.
- Requires the ability to influence without authority internal teams
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, and commitment to deadlines. Drives for results based on the strategy with minimal supervisor oversight.
- Up to 30% travel may be required
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.