Digital Performance Manager
Digital Performance Manager will be in charge of producing effective online media plans, based on sales and media objectives and given a specific budget.
She/he is a seller with the aim of developing and executing digital campaigns in which to get consumers to buy our products through retargeting actions or targeting new audiences.
- Sales increase through digital acquisition campaigns
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition strategies
- Identify key traffic acquisition KPIs and metrics
- Build online engagement and exposure strategy
- Track, measure and analyze user engagement and conversions
- Track and manage multiple lead generation channels
- Collaborate with marketing teammates
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies
- Monitor market intelligence and competitors
- Report and analysis of performance on daily-weekly base
- Proven work experience as media planner (2-3 years ) in media agencies, start-up, direct to consumer company.
- Facebook Business Manager deep Knowledge
- Google Ads deep knowledge
- Excel deep knowledge
- University degree preferably in Economics, Advertising or Marketing and Communication
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Facebook blueprint certifications
- Google Analytics certification
- Google Marketing Platform certification
- Writing skills for the web
- SEO knowledge
- Amazon advertising knowledge
- University Degree : Engineering – Economic
- Typically, a minimum of 3 years work experience required
- Advanced English
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.