Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Specialist
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Based in either Sydney or Melbourne, this role is responsible for optimising the digital marketing and eCommerce plans for Perrigo’s premium consumer healthcare brands including Nicotinell, Herron & Tiger Balm. Working with the Perrigo Australia Marketing team to optimise digital marketing advertising across assigned brands – analyse proposed programs, recommend best approaches and tactics to improve ROI. Acting as a consultant, work with the team to develop ways to measure success.
Responsible for taking the lead in establishing an E-Commerce plan for existing Omnichannel retailers in pharmacy & grocery. Developed in conjunction with the Commercial Team and the Customer Strategy, take the lead in developing and executing E-Commerce plans with existing customers, developing ways to measure success.
- Analyse and optimise digital marketing campaigns in supporting the brand and commercial teams to help guide business decisions on performance of digital channels.
- Creates recommendations for digital marketing initiatives to support the brand team plans with ongoing improvements in growing reach, sales and profitability.
- Work as a consultant to the Brand Marketing team to master online business platforms such as Facebook, Business Manager and Google Adwords to drive continuous ad spend optimization.
- Takes a collaborative approach working across sales, shopper marketing and brand teams to develop ecommerce / digital marketing activities working with our retailer partners
- Responsible for the creation of a Digital Shelf framework to monitor and measure with defined KPI's the Perrigo product offering across all retailers in line with the customer strategy enhancing performance across retailers and providing recommendations for driving ecommerce participation
- Creates digital customer marketing plans to support brand strategy and customer marketing strategy across the business identifying the right tactics.
- Responsible for optimising digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels and media
- Responsible for optimisation of web pages, landing pages, conversion strategies and technical requirements.
- Responsible for developing the strategy and execution plan for the BCS business in pure play online retailers.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical / FMCG industries preferred.
- Passionate, motivated, can do attitude is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence and persuade people.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals.
- Experience in development and implementation of digital strategy, aligning with internal and external business partners.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.