Sr. Director, Enterprise Data Governance
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Sr. Director of the Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) organization will establish, guide and champion Perrigo’s EDG program. Initially, this will entail implementing an enterprise-wide data governance program and its related processes utilizing best practices. Ongoing management of this program will be crucial to ensure the consistent and effective execution of data governance management principles and standards across all of Perrigo's enterprise and analytical systems and data domains. Ultimately, this position is accountable for the success of Perrigo’s EDG program.
EDG Strategy, Implementation & Change Management:
- Establish a strategic vision and implementation roadmap for Perrigo’s EDG program, including key objectives, guiding principles and performance goals aligned to Perrigo’s overall strategic vision.
- Define, design and deploy an EDG program required to align with the enterprise-level data management strategy, including the organizational structure to support this new process as well as the policies, rules and standards by which the Perrigo will manage data assets.
- Collaborate with Perrigo IT to define the enterprise approach to data management and systems to support the EDG program. Including strategic participation in the selection and implementation of data management applications, processes and organizational changes.
- Establish key governance objectives and performance goals aligned to the EDG program.
- Promote and enable a culture change for the EDG program to ensure organizational acceptance and on-going success.
- Develop and maintain the communication plan(s) to promote the value of the EDG program within Perrigo, its Business Segments and where applicable, it’s external partners.
- Evaluate and revise the EDG strategic roadmap based on changes to Perrigo’s strategic goals, desired enterprise-level capabilities and emerging technologies.
EDG Leadership & On-going Management
- Leadership of the EDG organization, including the EDG and Analytical Data Stewards who operate within their relative data domain(s) and / or functional areas.
- Collaborate with business leaders and assess current and future business requirements as it relates to EDG, and implement the necessary solutions to ensure continued program success.
- Interact with key stakeholders and data owners across the organization to promote data accuracy and adherence of best-in-class data management practices.
- Modifies the EDG program to incorporate any organizational, operational and technological changes.
- Maintain a single enterprise-level set of data standards & repository of key elements around the in-scope data domains (i.e. Customer, Material, Supplier, and Finance), and ensure their use throughout the Perrigo organization.
- Facilitate talent upgrades as required by creating talent and performance standards.
- Collaborate with the various project and initiative leaders to ensure that any data related changes and dependencies are identified, communicated and managed to ensure smooth transition upon implementation of these projects.
- Experience in establishing, implementing and leading an EDG capability and operational framework within a global CPG (Consumer Packaged Good) or Pharmaceutical company.
- Experience defining and implementing EDG delivery strategies for large and complex organizations (interfacing with global teams preferred).
- Experience in shaping and maintaining a company’s EDG team to fit the evolving strategic and tactical challenges of an organization.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of EDG and Master Data Management (MDM) principles and concepts. Well versed in MDM best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of large complex data and application integration concepts and initiatives (e.g. SAP S/4 HANA Upgrade, Central Finance (CFIN)).
- These skills are acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree within a related field plus 12+ years of relevant work experience.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.