Supply Chain - Inventory Management Analyst
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Are you passionate about supply chain and data analysis? Are you fascinated by the complexity of supply versus demand in an ever-changing environment?
Leverage data, derive actionable insights, drive innovation and optimization – come join the OTC SI&OP team to make a difference for our company and our customers every day!
The Supply Chain – Inventory Management Analyst provides in-depth creative problem solving across Operations, Procurement, Customer Service, and various departments to identify trends, resolve issues and define scenarios to optimize inventory while delighting our customers. This individual will be a key contributor to Perrigo’s supply chain using various tools to analyze data, create insights, work cross-functionally, and deliver positive outcomes.
Knowledge, Experience, and Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, or a related field combined with 3-5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in inventory management, supply chain analytics, demand planning, consulting or related field is required.
- Excel, business intelligence, and/or “Big Data” skills highly preferred
- SAP experience preferred.
- APICS CPIM or other supply chain professional certifications preferred
- Demonstrates ability to effectively operate in cross-functional teams and lead projects to completion.
- Persuasive written and oral communication skills with the capability to support controversial positions, manage sensitive and confidential issues, and communicate audience specific information to various levels of the organization.
- Desire to improve processes, foster innovation, and deliver results on projects/tasks despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Demonstrates capability in analytical reasoning and has a high degree of skill working with calculations and numbers with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in inventory management is a plus
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.