Analytical Relief Supervisor
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Perrigo is currently hiring a Analytical Relief Supervisor.
Provides laboratory supervisory coverage for other QC supervisors in their absence (20%); provides technical support to assigned projects which complies with standard operating procedures and scientific standards, working with limited direction, and as assigned serving as a project leader (80%).
- As assigned to do so, act as a QC shift supervisor for Chemistry, Instrument, or Microbiology laboratory on days when the supervisor is absent;
- Assist in maintaining laboratory electronic result recording systems;
- Research, prepare, and review technical documents related to test methods, data recording procedures, product specifications, SOPs, WIs, etc.
- Successfully investigate and resolve moderately complex laboratory problems and deviations; accurately maintain all related documentation in compliance with SOPs;
- Test purchased materials and/or Perrigo manufactured products per cGMP requirements; review laboratory testing performed by QC staff;
- Provide formal and informal training and mentoring to QC staff for test methods, electronic result recording systems, etc.
- A 4-year degree in a physical or biological science, 3 years of QC experience.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to connect and work with others;
- A very high level of proficiency in laboratory benchwork, including the ability to troubleshoot methods;
- Previous experience in laboratory result recording system maintenance preferred (SAP QM, SLIM, etc.);
- Keen attention to detail, especially regarding the documentation of routine, investigational, and research laboratory benchwork.
Internal applicants please apply by 9/3.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.