PMH QC Lab Technician (Weekend Shift - Friday through Sunday Days)
Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
As a QC Technician, you will perform analytical testing on samples relative to the release of Perrigo materials and product according to cGMP requirements.
- Test purchased materials and/or Perrigo manufactured products per cGMP requirements and participate in laboratory investigations.
- Operate laboratory equipment.
- Maintain personal laboratory work area and assist with general laboratory cleaning.
- Associates of Science in a scientific discipline (Chemistry or Biology preferred) which includes academic lab experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, excellent documentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibility for the results.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.