Sanitizer - 1st Shift (Weds-Sat) + $1500 Bonus
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
- Responsible for environmental cleaning and sanitation in areas assigned.
- Assists operators with labor duties related to the cleaning process.
- Assembles and disassembles equipment and helps to ensure efficient startups and shutdowns.
- Continuously looks for and helps to implement improvements to the process, productivity, quality and reduce costs.
- Performs other related duties specific to the department as assigned
- Work overtime as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Must possess basic math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read procedure documents as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Requires ability to follow standard work and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) along with the ability to multi task and maintain records as required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively as a member of a work team with the ability to understand validation and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs.)
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through computer-based training systems and use in the course of daily work may be required.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements.
- Previous work experience with chemicals is a plus.
Essential Functions of the Job
Consistently/Frequently – Sit, walk, pulling and pushing, grasp, move items, feel with hand/fingers
Occasionally – Stand, climb stairs/ladders, stoop/bend, squat, kneeling, twisting, reach, reach above shoulders and head, lift 50 lbs.
Rarely – Lift above shoulders and head 25 lbs.
Consistently/Frequently - exposure to loud noises/machinery and exposure to chemicals,
Occasionally - exposure to hot conditions including room temperatures of 90+ degrees Fahrenheit.
Consistently/Frequently - see (vision), ability to see colors, hear, ability to read and write, ability to interpret information, basic math, reading and writing in English. Simple problem solving may be required to adjust process parameters based on data readouts and machine feedback and document corrections to cleaning records and other controlled documents using cGMP-compliant practices. Simple decision-making skills are expected to read and interpret work instructions and SOPs and then decide on appropriate courses of action based on the guidance provided.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.