Are you curious about how organisations work? Would you describe yourself as a natural and efficient collaborator, someone who is quick to learn?
Can you work using your own initiative, remaining organised and aligned with stakeholders?
Are you proactive and do you have experience in an office support, or administrative role?
Then read on, we have a great full time opportunity for you to join us as London’s Receptionist!
Perrigo is the fastest growing, top 5 Healthcare Manufacturer in the UK which supplies market leading self-care brands and private label products to all major retailers. Some of these leading brands you may have heard of include: Bio-Oil, Nytol, NiQuitin, Beconase, Tiger balm, XLS and Solpadeine, to name but a few.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist, full time based in our London office. This isn’t a role that just needs you to answer phone calls, handle post and greet visitors. The successful applicant will be proactive with great problem-solving skills and adaptive to changing priorities, with a focus on great customer service to all colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
In this role you will be expected to ensure a smooth running of this busy office (c.200 headcount), with duties including but not limited to:
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional manner.
- Providing accurate information to customers via phone/email, specifically relating to medical queries.
- Ordering supplies and keeping updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Interacting with other departments such as Information Technology when colleagues may need technical assistance.
- Setting up meeting rooms and scheduling appointments for senior leaders.
- Cleaning, organising, and maintaining the reception and office area.
- Performing other clerical duties such as filing, or photocopying, transcribing and faxing
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to show experience of the following skills and attributes:
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.