Associate Project Manager (Product and packaging development)
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Associate Project Manager (product and packaing development) is accountable for the execution of multiple, concurrent artwork change projects for the sustain category. You will assist in the day-to-day administration of the layout, design and production of artwork to support the packaging team.
- Co-ordinate project resources and timelines, ensuring critical path milestones are met, identifying any barrier to work in progress and working with appropriate representatives to mitigate problems.
- Provide administrative support to Management, including preparation of correspondence, reports and presentations; responds to and routes enquires received via telephone, email, mail, and other, as appropriate.
- Keep all parties apprised as to project status and impact to the business/customers.
- Support the effectiveness of Procurement activities for Redesign & Regulatory driven projects
- Responsible for the delivery of artwork change controls and managing the artwork lifecycle for UK&I projects
- Co-ordinate cross functional critical timelines for Sustain Artwork Change projects.
- Schedule project meetings
- Identify and mitigate potential project risks, escalating as necessary, using time saving strategies with as required with the appropriate risk management activities
- Support Management with co-ordinating Artwork Coordinator resource
- A basic awareness of packaging industry developments and challenges
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the Artwork to Print process and some experience in packaging workﬂow, review & approval platforms would be advantageous
- Good communication stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence positively in decision making
- Good analytical, problem solving, writing, verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to lead a project team
- Good Microsoft Office skills
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.