3rd Shift Room Lead 1
Perrigo Minnesota plant has an opening for a Room Lead 1 on 3rd shift. As a Room Lead 1 you will direct, train others in the setting up, processing and cleaning of equipment for lines in Liquids/Semi Solids or Oral Solid Dose packaging operations. Responsible for right-the-first-time of processes and written documentation in room. Values and acts on input from team members, managers and partnering functions. Ensures all regulations are followed including FDA, DEA, MNOSHA, etc. Leads process improvements for assigned room..
- Requires completion of a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) or equivalency.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, Federal Drug Administration (FDA) controlled, or other controlled regulatory agencies, or current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) packaging or manufacturing environment is required.
- Must possess basic math and reading comprehension skills and be able to read, speak and comprehend instructions in English or language of country as applicable including procedure documents, as well as proofread alpha and numeric data.
- Requires ability to follow standard work and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) along with the ability to multi task and maintain records.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through computer based training systems and use in the course of daily work may be required.
- Must be able to effectively lead other team members.
- Must posses excellent communication skills.
- Must meet all locally defined training requirements. Must be able to comply with locally required worker safety, environmental and health practices.
- Must be able to stand on concrete floors for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently. Must be able to ascend and descend stepladders. Must be able to push or pull up to 900 pounds or equivalency utilizing a manual cart. Must be able to stoop, squat, and bend. Must be able to frequently reach laterally, and overhead occasionally. Must be able to frequently grasp objects. Must possess sufficient visual and audio acuity to work safely and accurately in an industrial environment. Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.