Specialist Cleaning Operative (Night Shift)
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- The cleaning of manufacturing areas; specialised cleaning and sanitising of manufacturing equipment, eg. pipes, pumps etc. in accordance with written procedures and product specification sheets.
- Taking appropriate action to safeguard themselves, others and the quality of the goods, collection and segregation of waste produced in the department.
- Physically fit and aware of good manual handling techniques
- Familiar with cleaning standards and GMP requirements
- Able to work with a minimum level of supervision
- Working knowledge of GMP
- Working knowledge of relevant COSHH and Health and Safety regulations
- Ideally trained in the use of a forklift truck and or electric buggies.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.