SD Business Analyst and SAP Architect
Accountable for configuring, testing, deploying, and maintaining SAP systems to support business requirements for Sales & Distribution (SD) and Logistics Execution (LE) SAP modules. Ensure that appropriate testing and documentation is completed for each project, and provide second tier Service Center support for assigned business groups.
The positions main responsibilities will be
- Working with subject matter experts to gather and document business requirements for assigned projects or system enhancements.
- Researching solutions which meet business requirements involving the Business Analyst Manager as needed. Present solutions to the business users to obtain consensus and approval.
- Developing solutions in coordination with other IT staff, including programmers, Basis, infrastructure, and project managers.
- Spearheading the process of moving a change from development to production. Test and deploy customizations, interfaces or enhancements supporting Sales and Distribution. Prepare and maintain change control and validation documentation.
- Supporting continued use and maintenance of SD module through ticket management, user instructions and identification of root causes of recurring problems or trends.
- The positions requirements are as follows:
- Proficient in SAP SD module, including integration with FI, LO, PP and QM.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements are essential.
- Good understanding of computer systems validation concepts, change control procedures; and deep understanding of configuration and customization standards are required.
- Sound understanding of SAP master data elements, data mapping and data conversion is necessary, and the ability to read and interpret process flow documentation and translate this into configuration and customization requirements is also required.
- Ability to test programming and interfaces is required, and the ability to debug programs is also preferred.
- Must work independently on concurrent projects, and in supporting problem tickets by working with end users, subject matter experts, and Business Analyst Manager to gather requirements, present solutions and participate in the selection of the best solutions.
- A Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline, preferably combined with 3 to 6 years’ experience as a SAP Business Analyst, or as a subject matter expert in the SD functional area of SAP.
- Fundamental skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Power BI reporting are preferred, and experience in a regulated environment, particularly FDA, is strongly preferred.
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.