Accountant - Braunton
6 month Fixed Term Contract
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are looking for an accountant to take on a varied role working for our successful and growing business. The right candidate will be able perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization's financial resources and provide business partnering to non-finance staff.
This is a great opportunity to join a large multinational and have direct contact with the local exec team maximising career possibilities.
This varied role will include:
- Monthly reporting on Actual vs Budget and Forecast to the exec team. Coordinating with the GL team and budget holders to efficiently respond to queries.
- Forecasting processes, including the budget and quarterly flexes.
- Ensuring SOX compliance and internal controls are maintained at all times.
- Ad-hoc project work and assignments as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Professional Accounting qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong networking / communication skills and ability to project manage & work with groups of people
- Good level of business understanding preferably in manufacturing environment or in Opex management.
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of computer-based accounting systems
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.