Supply Planning Associate Specialist
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering , preferably 2 years of experience in planning
- Knowledge of inventory management, supply planning
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and present detailed inventory reports.
- System thinking and high collaboration capabilities
- Focuses on continuous learning to optimize and improve
- Working with targets, KPIs and value adding service approach
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Monitor and identify potential inventory problems through planning horizon and coordinate efforts to resolve.
- Track and monitor reporting that summarizes inventory levels, capacity, service level and all related issues that support defined key performance indicators.
- Preparing necessary reports and analyses to track Supply Chain KPI’s.
- Drive continuous improvement of the Supply Planning processes.
- Communicate with internal and external business partners located locally and globally to execute day-to-day operation.
- Ensure PO’s are issued within lead time requirements.
- Monitor supplier on time delivery and escalate any issues with suppliers’ order fulfillment to Management.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.