Sr. Enterprise Reporting Analyst - Open to 100% Remote
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
*Open to 100% remote for this position within the United States
Perrigo is looking to add a Sr. Enterprise Reporting Analyst to their IT&S function.
The Sr. Enterprise Reporting Analyst role is the right job for you if you are passionate about reporting and analytics. You enjoy partnering with business users to develop highly effective and impactful information and analytics solutions – including, but not limited to, reporting, visualizations, and analytics self-servicing. You will excel at this job if you’re adept at understanding and translating people’s needs and are able to apply your analytics development proficiency to build analytics solutions using top of line analytics tools like PowerBI, SAC, BOBJ.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with a new project’s stakeholder(s) and gather their needs to inform initial requirements.
- Be responsible for PowerBI, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects design, development, and support; and follow standards and processes which ensure the reliability of Perrigo’s data
- Road shows with business users to perform POC using any BI tools in Perrigo footprint
- Support activities while driving standards, governance and facilitating power users meetings
- Develop and maintain user-level and technical requirement specifications documentation
- Establish a connection with end-users to investigate and gather their requirements and data final purpose
- Maintain project and programming documentation to ensure compliance in Perrigo’s validated cGMP environment
- Develop reporting strategy with manager
- The candidate must possess mature knowledge of Business Intelligence best practices, Ralph Kimball mythologies, database structures and connectivity (Primarily SAP BW/ECC and non-SAP related), and reporting knowledge
- Ability to work with different databases like Hana, SAP BW, SQL
- Ability to work directly with the business user community to gather requirements, and apply analysis and design skills to build specifications
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills to support PowerBI, SAC,SAP BusinessObjects BI applications functionality and the ability to work closely with users and Business Analysts in a validated environment
- Knowledge of ETL tools like SAP BusinessObjects Data Services, SLT is a plus
- Establish thorough testing and provide proper technical documentation to satisfy all corporate guidelines at Perrigo and cGMP standards
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, CIS, Information Technology, or a closely allied field, combined with 8+ years of experience in the development and exposure to reporting skills in PowerBI, SAP BusinessObjects BI and SAC with at least one or more domain knowledge like Finance, Sale &Marketing, Customer Service, Planning etc.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.