Accountant - Assistant Operations Controller
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are looking to recruit another qualified Accountant with experience of SOX and financial controls, who ideally has previous manufacturing industry experience.
This is a varied role which will involve:
- Supporting project managers with fixed asset accounting; forecasts, approvals, ROI
- Inventory reporting and forecasting
- Working capital reporting and forecasting
- Review of balance sheets and SOX controls
- Ad hoc requests looking at operational and manufacturing variances
- Review of operational cost centres, spend and identifying efficiencies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Professional Accounting qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- 2 -3 years previous experience producing monthly management accounts
- Strong networking / communication skills and ability to project manage & work with groups of people
- Needs to have a good level of business understanding preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of computer-based accounting systems
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.