Associate Director of Engineering
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Job Purpose: Plan, manage and direct resources of Project, Production, Facility and Packaging Engineering to improve quality, safety and profitability of manufacturing processes, methods, design and capabilities. Additional responsibilities include planning, managing and directing the resources of maintenance functions for manufacturing, grounds and facilities, as well as Metrology, site security and powered industrial equipment.
- Based on overall site’s goals develop, execute and lead site’s technological strategic vision. Ensure site’s personnel, processes, equipment and facilities readiness to support proposed vision.
- Provides technical leadership and direction for Engineering, Maintenance, Facilities, Calibration and Security.
- Directs manufacturing process improvement projects to reduce overall product cost structure and failure (waste) while driving yield and quality improvements, efficiencies and capacity creation.
- Develops and implements long and short-term strategies for equipment, facilities, and waste treatment systems.
- Provides directional and technical leadership in the design, development, construction, installation, start-up for new equipment and facilities at the site.
- Collaborates with R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Marketing/Sales and other departments to provide technical support to meet the specific design requirements necessary for the successful introduction of new products into the site.
- Oversees evaluation and selection of manufacturing and packaging equipment to support the sites current and future initiatives and ensures equipment & facilities are in compliance with applicable legal and company requirements.
Requirements: Typically ten plus years of increasingly responsible experience in a large corporate environment; with a proven track record in overcoming business challenges and University Degree
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.