Senior Buyer, Indirect Procurement
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Savings – Review and manage category spend and identify opportunities for cost improvements without negatively impacting quality of service
- Assist the Global Sourcing Managers in their efforts to build a pipeline of savings and value creation opportunities
- Develop the Sourcing category strategies for Professional Services and IT Categories under guidance from the Global Sourcing Lead
- Support the engagement with the required Perrigo internal stakeholders to drive main initiatives and projects
- RFx Project Management - Responsible for the end to end management of the sourcing process through collaboration and consultation with business stakeholders.
- Contract Management – Partner with the Procurement Legal Team to manage contract redlines and Terms of Business.
- Implement Statements of Work for inbound services
- Supplier Performance Management - Monitor performance and delivery of contracted services within your categories
- Reporting - Spend analysis and Budgetary investigation
Requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in a business-related field is highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Global Procurement Organization
- Proven ability to manage Global RFx processes with demonstrable competency in all stages of the sourcing process for multiple categories of Indirect Procurement. Desired experience on Professional Services and IT Categories
- Knowledge on best procurement practices
- Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities
- Solid track record meeting savings targets
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High level understanding of Contract Terms and Conditions for Service agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvement
- Advanced MS Office skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- SAP knowledge and navigation skills
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Due to the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry and legal requirements, you may be subject to post employment background checks.