Project Manager - Stage Gate
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are excited to be recruiting for 2 Project Managers to join our CSCI Stage Gate Project Managers team based in our Nazareth, Belgium or any other EU location. The current team of 7 people is spread across 3 locations.
This position will suit a mid level Project Management professional in the pharma industry who is seeking a new challenge and has the desire to make a difference. As Project Manager you will be responsible for process management of new initiatives in a specific therapeutic area and for certain types of projects you will act as project lead, working with a cross-functional team on execution.
This position reports to the CSCI Stage Gate Senior Manager, Project Management and will collaborate closely with the Branded Consumer Selfcare cross-functional team members (technical and commercial functions) and the teams in the individual markets.
The Project Manager’s role is delivering timely execution of new market (roll out of existing SKU’s) and NPD projects, using the requisite local or global Company methodology and tools, holding responsibility for the launch coordination with the multi-functional Central Branded Business teams and the individual markets. The PM is responsible for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/ controlling and closing each assigned project.
Projects can run over a period of several months up to years, depending on the type of project and regulatory classification.
- Performs project planning, tracking, scope management, ensuring quality compliance, execution and reporting.
- Proactively monitors progress and issues progress reports; resolves issues and initiates appropriate corrective action to ensure critical milestones are met.
- Leads project meetings, ensuring efficient use of meeting time and effective decisions on direction of specific projects or resolution of issues.
- Coordinates clear communications to all key stakeholders, reporting and oversight of interdependencies and risks, to ensure the realization of the projected benefits.
- Ensures project documentation is organized and accessible
- Prepares executive summaries and presents projects at applicable Gate meetings during which the Leadership Team is informed on project statuses and approves the next stage of work for each.
- University Degree or equivalent (through experience); typically a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience is required.
- Well-developed communication skills are essential, including verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams which consist of members from multiple sites and countries.
- Good skills in working with the standard MS Office packages, SharePoint and Project Management tools such as MS Project and Smartsheet.
- Excellent planning skills are necessary as well as ability to manage multiple projects with different sets of stakeholders at various stages of activity.
- A result-driven attitude, resilience and the ability to handle a significant volume of projects simultaneously are key assets
- Familiarity with a pharmaceutical development and manufacturing environment is necessary.
- Knowledge of project management principles and methods is required and a first project management experience was had (min 2 Y).
- Travel is rather infrequent, approx. quarterly to attend Category team meetings and additionally trainings or seminars.
- Total direct reports: This position does not supervise. However, this position provides work direction to 6 to 12+ project team members from multiple disciplines for each assigned project.
- The Project Manager is dedicated to a specific team, organized as Category team per therapeutic area can work with multiple Category teams to deliver a number of projects simultaneously.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.