Digital Performance Manager
We are excited to recruit a digital performance manager for the UK, playing a pivotal role in further growing our house of brands like Niquitin, XLS Medical, Bio Oil through our online channels. You will be a key member of the UK Marketing team, reporting into the Head of Digital and Ecommerce. You will support our branded business to accelerate our digital success across key platforms such as social media and (programmatic) online display/video.
- In-house planning and execution of digital biddable media (social, programmatic) to drive brand building and customer acquisition using Facebook Ads, Google Ads
- Test and Learn / optimizing paid social and display campaigns through A/B testing
- Master online business platforms such as Facebook Business Manager
- Set, track and analyze on kpi’s like acquisition, engagement, conversion etc. Scope out data analytics from reporting dashboards and turn them into actionable insights.
- Close collaboration with our broader marketing community and e-com teams on target-setting and sharing best-in-class campaign executions. Both on a local as well as corporate level.
- Build internal knowledge and capabilities of key online business platforms.
- Stay up date on emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry.
- Proven work experience as media planner (2-3 years ) in media agencies, start-up, direct to consumer company.
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge on Excel and campaign reporting
- University degree preferably in Economics, Advertising or Marketing and Communication
- Numerical and analytical skills
What we have to offer you:
- Unique opportunity to become part of an exciting journey of business growth and digital disruption
- Lean organizational structure with a diverse and inclusive company culture
- International career opportunities within Perrigo that meet your ambitions
- Attractive and competitive package
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,’ veterans status’, military status’ and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.